With Bergamot, Geranium & Orange Peel For Dry, Coloured or Curly Hair
Conditioner that loves you & your hair. Ideal for dry or damaged hair. Fig extract will moisturise the hair without weight while bergamot helps seal & lock in strength. Geranium will give your hair the attention it deserves. A conditioner packed full of love!
- with fig extract & vitamin E
- Use as treatment, no need to buy separate conditioning mask.
- Ultimate smoothness, shinier & simply beautiful hair.
- Strengthens damaged hair from colour treatment and heat use.
- Promotes healthy growth and regeneration of skin cells.
- Makes drying hair easier and quicker.
- Shampoo hair less often with the no build up formula.
- Leaves your hair and scalp feeling revived and restored.
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Veg), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Polyquaternium-11,Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan), Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol.
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethanol Sulphate), Parabens, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrances & Colours, No animal extracts. Never tested on animals.
How to Use
Massage a small amount into towel dried hair. Comb through & leave in for 5 minutes. For treatment results leave in longer. Rinse well with warm water. For best results pre-cleanse with Dot & Lola Repair shampoo.
I love the smell, I love the way it makes my hair feel, my hair shines and looks really healthy
"It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair." Nicola C
Love These Products
"Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. I've been looking for a good sustainable hair care product for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients on your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough." Sara Tracz
“After being poorly due to COVID my hair was thin, falling out and in bad condition. I can’t believe how much it has changed from using this shampoo. It’s growing back thicker and healthier and feeling great” Janet.
What it means to shop Dot & Lola
By using Dot & Lola plant based hair and skin care you have committed to better, healthier and more improved hair and skin using only natural and organic ingredients. Kinder on you and kinder on the planet.
- Our products stimulate natural hair growth and maintain healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- The fully recyclable aluminium bottles is one of the most environmentally friendly metals because of its sustainability.
- The label is made of Rock paper, 100% Tree Free, No Air or Water Pollution, No Acids, Alkali or Bleaches in the production process and the ink is fully compostable with the glue for the label made from a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- We're a small, family-run business based in the UK, and we're dedicated to being ethical – no animal testing here!
- We really do care about what products you put on your body and what we take from the planet.