With Orange Peel, Grapefruit & Lemon For All Skin Types
Hand lotion is designed to protect and soothe, caring for your skin, nails and the planet. Orange peel & Grapefruit have a naturally soothing nature whilst providing disinfectant & antiseptic qualities. Lemon gently exfoliates any dead skin cells, leaving your hands feeling moisturised, protected and energised. Moisturise happy!
- with green tea and vitamin E
- Skin friendly formula that doesn't irritate the skin
- Essential oils have amazing healing qualities
- Provides your hands with natures disinfectant & antiseptic ingredients
- Aloe vera gives organic moisture and hydration skin needs
- Leaves your skin radiant and feeling fresh
- Easy application formula and easily absorbed
- Protects chapped hands from the elements
- Organic hand care that cares for you, your family and the planet
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Vitis Vinifera (Grapeseed) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin (Veg), Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green Tea), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Citral, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethanol Sulphate), Parabens, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrances & Colours, No animal extracts. Never tested on animals.
How to Use
Directions: Apply a small amount of hand lotion to dry hands & massage into skin until completely absorbed. Use Dot & Lola hand wash to pre-cleanse & compliment.
I adore the Dot & Lola Hand Lotion, the smell is divine, it’s easily absorbed into the skin and made using natural & sustainable ingredients, along with being vegan. Highly recommend this wonderful company!
Thank you so much for your lovely review
"It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair." Nicola C
Love These Products
"Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. I've been looking for a good sustainable hair care product for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients on your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough." Sara Tracz
“After being poorly due to COVID my hair was thin, falling out and in bad condition. I can’t believe how much it has changed from using this shampoo. It’s growing back thicker and healthier and feeling great” Janet.
What it means to shop Dot & Lola
By using Dot & Lola plant based hair and skin care you have committed to better, healthier and more improved hair and skin using only natural and organic ingredients. Kinder on you and kinder on the planet.
- Our products stimulate natural hair growth and maintain healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- The fully recyclable aluminium bottles is one of the most environmentally friendly metals because of its sustainability.
- The label is made of Rock paper, 100% Tree Free, No Air or Water Pollution, No Acids, Alkali or Bleaches in the production process and the ink is fully compostable with the glue for the label made from a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- We're a small, family-run business based in the UK, and we're dedicated to being ethical – no animal testing here!
- We really do care about what products you put on your body and what we take from the planet.