With Aloe Vera, Lemon & Eucalyptus For Fine, Greasy or Oily Hair
Revive your hair with CLARITY Shampoo. This unique blend of lemon essential oil, eucalyptus, and lupine seed extract will balance your scalp's sebum levels, stimulate hair growth, protect, and strengthen your locks. Enjoy a refreshed, liberated feeling that you won't get from any other shampoo!
- with lupine seed extract to strengthen weak hair
- Boost limp hair with this volumising shampoo.
- Ingredients chosen from farming cooperatives to keep the cycle of sustainability and reducing pesticide exposure.
- Naturally derived ingredients, safe in the knowledge that you are using plant based hair care.
- Strengthens weak and fine hair from breakage due to heat and styling damage. No build up, which means you will wash your hair less.
- Stimulates your scalp to encourage hair growth.
- Leaves your hair & scalp feeling exhilarated & refreshed, improving your mood.
- Ideal shampoo for fine, oily/greasy, gents hair
Aqua (Water), Capryl/Caprylyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (Veg), Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Hydrolyzed Lupine Seed Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citral, Limonene
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethanol Sulphate), Parabens, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrances & Colours, No animal extracts. Never tested on animals.
How to Use
Directions: Lather into wet hair & repeat. Rinse well using warm water. Towel dry hair to remove excess water in preparation for Dot & Lola Clarity Conditioner
Happy with my new shampoo. It does the job well and I am pleased that there is a refill pouch available when I need more rather than another plastic container.
Thank you for your feedback. We are constantly looking at ways we can reduce our impact on the planet
Excellent shampoo for my daughter ,she is allergic to all cosmetic products with PEG and formaldehyde .This shampoo didn't contain any of those ,very happy about this
We are all so please here at Dot & Lola to hear that you have found a shampoo that your daughter can use safely and effectively. This is why we do what we do. Thank you :pray::skin-tone-4:
Was slightly worried at the lack of foaming but my hair was beautifully soft and shiny, and it smells amazing
I do mix and match the shampoo and conditioner just for a change, but they all smell great and the mint is so refreshing. I only use these products, from the first purchase a few years ago until now. Mild enough to use every day if you like (men like to do this), but also feels so clean afterwards and not greasy. And also you're safe in the knowledge that its Paraben and SLS free and never tested on animals!
We now use Dot & Lola shampoo, Body Lotion, Hand Wash and Body Wash and love every one of them. The shampoo is nice and gentle, the lotion absorbs really easily without any stickiness and with the hand wash and body wash we smell gorgeous all the time!
"It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair." Nicola C
Love These Products
"Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. I've been looking for a good sustainable hair care product for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients on your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough." Sara Tracz
“After being poorly due to COVID my hair was thin, falling out and in bad condition. I can’t believe how much it has changed from using this shampoo. It’s growing back thicker and healthier and feeling great” Janet.
What it means to shop Dot & Lola
By using Dot & Lola plant based hair and skin care you have committed to better, healthier and more improved hair and skin using only natural and organic ingredients. Kinder on you and kinder on the planet.
- Our products stimulate natural hair growth and maintain healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- The fully recyclable aluminium bottles is one of the most environmentally friendly metals because of its sustainability.
- The label is made of Rock paper, 100% Tree Free, No Air or Water Pollution, No Acids, Alkali or Bleaches in the production process and the ink is fully compostable with the glue for the label made from a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- We're a small, family-run business based in the UK, and we're dedicated to being ethical – no animal testing here!
- We really do care about what products you put on your body and what we take from the planet.