250ml Recyclable refill pouch
Our full product range is available in 250ml refill pouches which cost less to you and the planet.
Our pouches are fully recyclable to further reduce our carbon footprint.
These pouches are such a great and no-fuss way to refill Dot & Lola’s range of products, costing a few ££s less and friendly to the environment.
This is the only shampoo I've ever used in my 68 years, that enables me to leave a day between hairwashes, which is a game changer. Hair stays shiny and sweet-smelling over most of two days, releasing me from the chore of having to wash it every day since I was a teenager. First "discovered" this product at my hairdressers. Really lovely, and comes by post with very eco reusable outer packaging.
Thank you Judith for your amazing review. It has made our day
I have very sensitive skin and this shampoo is wonderful. It cleans my hair beautifully and doesn’t cause any upset to my skin.
"It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair." Nicola C
Love These Products
"Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. I've been looking for a good sustainable hair care product for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients on your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough." Sara Tracz
“After being poorly due to COVID my hair was thin, falling out and in bad condition. I can’t believe how much it has changed from using this shampoo. It’s growing back thicker and healthier and feeling great” Janet.
What it means to shop Dot & Lola
By using Dot & Lola plant based hair and skin care you have committed to better, healthier and more improved hair and skin using only natural and organic ingredients. Kinder on you and kinder on the planet.
- Our products stimulate natural hair growth and maintain healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- The fully recyclable aluminium bottles is one of the most environmentally friendly metals because of its sustainability.
- The label is made of Rock paper, 100% Tree Free, No Air or Water Pollution, No Acids, Alkali or Bleaches in the production process and the ink is fully compostable with the glue for the label made from a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- We're a small, family-run business based in the UK, and we're dedicated to being ethical – no animal testing here!
- We really do care about what products you put on your body and what we take from the planet.