With Lavender, Mandarin & Vertivert For All Hair Types
Bring balance back to your senses and your hair with BALANCE Conditioner. Infused with lavender and mandarin, it soothes scalp, encourages hair growth and shine, and improves blood circulation. Plus, with added argan oil and vitamin E, your scalp and hair will stay naturally healthy. So why wait? Restore balance and reveal happy, healthy hair today!
- Reduce dandruff and skin conditions.
- Plant based which is better for you, our planet and animals alike
- For the whole family, take care of the families hair care needs, safely.
- Balances not only your hair but your mind with its aromatherapy grade essential oils.
- Maintains and encourages healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- Use as a treatment to give that extra luxurious feeling to your hair.
- Stimulates natural hair growth.
For best results pre-cleanse with Balance Shampoo
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Veg), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe vera), Citric Acid, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethanol Sulphate), Parabens, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrances & Colours, No animal extracts. Never tested on animals.
How to Use
Directions: Massage a small amount into towel dried hair. Comb through & leave in for 5 minutes. For treatment results leave in longer. Rinse well with warm water. For best results pre-cleanse with Dot & Lola Balance shampoo.
Tried the balance conditioner after using the shampoo. Put through ends of hair, combed through added my shower cap whilst I got on with my body wash. My hair was easy to detangle and air dried beautifully soft with a lingering aroma and a lovely shine. Perfect. Happy Days...
"It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair." Nicola C
Love These Products
"Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. I've been looking for a good sustainable hair care product for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients on your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough." Sara Tracz
“After being poorly due to COVID my hair was thin, falling out and in bad condition. I can’t believe how much it has changed from using this shampoo. It’s growing back thicker and healthier and feeling great” Janet.
What it means to shop Dot & Lola
By using Dot & Lola plant based hair and skin care you have committed to better, healthier and more improved hair and skin using only natural and organic ingredients. Kinder on you and kinder on the planet.
- Our products stimulate natural hair growth and maintain healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- The fully recyclable aluminium bottles is one of the most environmentally friendly metals because of its sustainability.
- The label is made of Rock paper, 100% Tree Free, No Air or Water Pollution, No Acids, Alkali or Bleaches in the production process and the ink is fully compostable with the glue for the label made from a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- We're a small, family-run business based in the UK, and we're dedicated to being ethical – no animal testing here!
- We really do care about what products you put on your body and what we take from the planet.