With Lavender, Mandarin & Vertivert For All Hair Types
Experience a truly sensory experience with BALANCE SHAMPOO! Our unique blend of lavender and mandarin essential oils works to soothe your senses, while the natural moisture of argan oil, and the scalp-nourishing power of vitamin E ensure your hair looks and feels at its best! Perfect for all types of hair - let BALANCE SHAMPOO transform your hair care routine!
- with argan oil & vitamin E
- For sensitive skin and skin conditions.
- Stimulates natural hair growth.
- Plant based which is better for us, our planet and animals alike.
- Reduce dry skin/dandruff.
- For the whole family, take care of the whole families hair care needs, safely.
- Maintains and encourages healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
For best results use Balance Conditioner afterwards.
Aqua (Water), Capryl/Caprylyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (Veg), Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Xanthan gum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides (Vetivert) Root Oil, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Trideceth-9, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Geraniol, Linalool, Limonene.
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethanol Sulphate), Parabens, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrances & Colours, No animal extracts. Never tested on animals.
How to Use
Directions: Lather into wet hair & repeat. Rinse well using warm water. Towel dry hair to remove excess water in preparation for Dot & Lola Balance conditioner.
Loved the product and thought the trees planted was a great touch
The very first time I used this!
We are so pleased you loved it!
I have used organic products for over a decade with lots of different products being tried & tested. Haircare has always been a tricky one, with lots of trial and error. Then I tried Dot & Lola! from the first use my hair felt soft, shiny and lightly fragranced. I had no problem with it lathering (my hair is use to organic/natural haircare). I only shampoo once not twice as I have always done so. Lovely product. Happy Days...
Tried the balance conditioner after using the shampoo. Put through ends of hair combed through added my shower cap whilst I got on with my body wash. My hair was easy to detangle and air dried beautifully soft with a lingering aroma and a lovely shine. Perfect. Happy Days...
I discovered Dot & Lola's products whilst staying in a holiday cottage. A Complimentary sample of Shampoo, Conditioner and Hand GeI was made available and I was immediately won over. I have since purchased for myself and friends as Christmas gifts. The hair products left my hair shiny, felt clean and smelled divine. These are my go to products from now on.
Hi Christine, thank you for your kind review and we are so pleased you have made the change to Dot & Lola. Thank you for joining the Dot & Lola family.
The Dot & Lola Team
"It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair." Nicola C
Love These Products
"Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. I've been looking for a good sustainable hair care product for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients on your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough." Sara Tracz
“After being poorly due to COVID my hair was thin, falling out and in bad condition. I can’t believe how much it has changed from using this shampoo. It’s growing back thicker and healthier and feeling great” Janet.
What it means to shop Dot & Lola
By using Dot & Lola plant based hair and skin care you have committed to better, healthier and more improved hair and skin using only natural and organic ingredients. Kinder on you and kinder on the planet.
- Our products stimulate natural hair growth and maintain healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- The fully recyclable aluminium bottles is one of the most environmentally friendly metals because of its sustainability.
- The label is made of Rock paper, 100% Tree Free, No Air or Water Pollution, No Acids, Alkali or Bleaches in the production process and the ink is fully compostable with the glue for the label made from a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- We're a small, family-run business based in the UK, and we're dedicated to being ethical – no animal testing here!
- We really do care about what products you put on your body and what we take from the planet.