With Aloe Vera, Lemon & Eucalyptus For Fine or Oily Hair
Condition your hair & scalp with clarity. Set your hair and scalp free from product build & correct sebum* overload while gently caring for the follicle. Your hair & scalp will feel liberated. Condition clean. *(oil secreted from scalp)
- with lupine seed extract to strengthen weak hair
- Ingredients chosen from farming cooperatives to keep the cycle of sustainability and reducing pesticide exposure.
- Naturally derived ingredients, safe in the knowledge that you are using plant based hair care
- Strengthens weak and fine hair from breakage due to heat and styling damage
- No build up, which means you will wash your hair less.
- Stimulates your scalp to encourage hair growth.
- Leaves your hair & scalp feeling exhilarated & refreshed, improving your mood.
- Ideal conditioner for fine, oily/greasy, gents hair or if you use products when styling.
We also provide all of our products to professional salons including our own Gavin Taylor Hair
Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin (Veg), Cetrimonium Chloride, Cetyl alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Hydrolyzed Lupine Seed Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Cocus Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Citric Acid, Citral, Limonene.
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethanol Sulphate), Parabens, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrances & Colours, No animal extracts. Never tested on animals.
How to Use
Massage a small amount into towel dried hair. Comb through & leave in for 5 minutes. For treatment results leave in longer. Rinse well with warm water. For best results pre-cleanse with Dot & Lola Clarity shampoo.
The shampoo was lovely but even leaving the conditioner in for 10 mins m’y haïr was not especially soft or sleek, no more than normal and felt a little dry. I have fine hair but not oily maybe that is the problem but you do not offer a product for fine normal or dry haïr. I do love your ethics and packaging but would suggest having a touch difference (maybe raised dots) to distinguish between shampoo and conditioner bottles …..for those who wear glasses but not in the shower
Hi Elspet, thank you for your honest review. We do recommend that you can mix and match our shampoo and conditioner for hair that has combination needs. We would like to send you our balance conditioner for you to try if this is something would like us to do. Once again thank you for your review.
My hair is much softer and doesn’t get greasy. The smell is very important to me and my hair smells fabulous. Overall a great product. Very happy
Thank you for your kind words. We are so pleased you are enjoying your Dot & Lola products. We strive everyday to help improve people’s lives in a healthier and natural way.
"It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair." Nicola C
Love These Products
"Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. I've been looking for a good sustainable hair care product for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients on your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough." Sara Tracz
“After being poorly due to COVID my hair was thin, falling out and in bad condition. I can’t believe how much it has changed from using this shampoo. It’s growing back thicker and healthier and feeling great” Janet.
What it means to shop Dot & Lola
By using Dot & Lola plant based hair and skin care you have committed to better, healthier and more improved hair and skin using only natural and organic ingredients. Kinder on you and kinder on the planet.
- Our products stimulate natural hair growth and maintain healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- The fully recyclable aluminium bottles is one of the most environmentally friendly metals because of its sustainability.
- The label is made of Rock paper, 100% Tree Free, No Air or Water Pollution, No Acids, Alkali or Bleaches in the production process and the ink is fully compostable with the glue for the label made from a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- We're a small, family-run business based in the UK, and we're dedicated to being ethical – no animal testing here!
- We really do care about what products you put on your body and what we take from the planet.