With Orange Peel, Grapefruit & Lemon For All Skin Types
Hand wash with a conscience that cares for your hands & the planet. Orange peel & Grapefruit have a naturally soothing nature whilst providing disinfectant & antiseptic qualities. Whilst lemon gently exfoliates any dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling soothed & protected. Cleanse happy!
- with green tea extracts and vitamin E.
- Provides your hands with natures disinfectant & Antiseptic ingredients.
- Aloe vera gives organic moisture and hydration skin needs after each cleanse.
- Leaves your skin radiant and feeling fresh without drying out your skin.
- Cleans & Protects naturally with less exposure to chemicals.
- Essential oils have amazing healing qualities.
Aqua (Water), Coco-Glucoside, Squalane, Sodium Surfactin, Glycerin (Veg), Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan gum, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (Green tea), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Citral, Limonene.
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethanol Sulphate), Parabens, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrances & Colours, No animal extracts. Never tested on animals.
How to Use
Wet hands. Apply a small amount of hand wash & lather under warm water. Rinse thoroughly & always make sure hands are completely dry. Use Dot & Lola hand lotion to lock in moisture.
"It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair." Nicola C
Love These Products
"Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. I've been looking for a good sustainable hair care product for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients on your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough." Sara Tracz
“After being poorly due to COVID my hair was thin, falling out and in bad condition. I can’t believe how much it has changed from using this shampoo. It’s growing back thicker and healthier and feeling great” Janet.
What it means to shop Dot & Lola
By using Dot & Lola plant based hair and skin care you have committed to better, healthier and more improved hair and skin using only natural and organic ingredients. Kinder on you and kinder on the planet.
- Our products stimulate natural hair growth and maintain healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- The fully recyclable aluminium bottles is one of the most environmentally friendly metals because of its sustainability.
- The label is made of Rock paper, 100% Tree Free, No Air or Water Pollution, No Acids, Alkali or Bleaches in the production process and the ink is fully compostable with the glue for the label made from a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- We're a small, family-run business based in the UK, and we're dedicated to being ethical – no animal testing here!
- We really do care about what products you put on your body and what we take from the planet.