With Aloe Vera, Bergamot & Rosemary For Dry, Coloured or Curly Hair
Treat yourself & your hair to a massive hug with this shampoo containing bergamot to strengthen damaged or dry hair. Geranium looks after the health of your scalp & promotes hair growth & orange peel oil provides nourishment for your hair & follicle. This provides the massive cuddle your hair needs.
- with fig extract & vitamin E
- Promotes healthy growth and regeneration of skin cells.
- Reduce frizz.
- Ultimate smoothness, shinier & simply beautiful hair.
- Strengthens damaged hair from colour treatment and heat use.
- Makes drying easier & quicker and leaves your hair cuticle smoother and shinier.
- Shampoo less often with the no build up formula.
- Leaves your hair and scalp feeling revived and restored.
Aqua (Water), Capryl/Caprylyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin (Veg), Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil (Sunflower), Ficus Carica Fruit Extract (Fig), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera), Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol
SLS (Sodium Lauryl Sulphate), SLES (Sodium Lauryl Ethanol Sulphate), Parabens, Silicones, Synthetic Fragrances & Colours, No animal extracts. Never tested on animals.
How to use
Lather into wet hair & repeat. Rinse well using warm water. Towel dry hair to remove excess water in preparation for Dot & Lola Repair Conditioner.
Brilliant product, smells lovely as well.
It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair.
Thank you for your kind words, this is why we want to educate about the benefits of natural products and ingredients.
Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. Been looking for a good sustainable hair care products for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients to damage your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough.
"It took me a while to order this product as I was a bit skeptical of using a natural product, I have now been using the shampoo and conditioner for 3 weeks and my hair feels and looks amazing, I have had so many compliments about the shine in my hair." Nicola C
Love These Products
"Absolutely love the Dot & Lola products. I've been looking for a good sustainable hair care product for a while and I think I found the one. Dot & Lola uses no harmful ingredients on your hair or the planet. Since I started using the products my hair feels silky smooth which is a rarity as I bleach my hair quite often. Couldn't recommend them enough." Sara Tracz
“After being poorly due to COVID my hair was thin, falling out and in bad condition. I can’t believe how much it has changed from using this shampoo. It’s growing back thicker and healthier and feeling great” Janet.
What it means to shop Dot & Lola
By using Dot & Lola plant based hair and skin care you have committed to better, healthier and more improved hair and skin using only natural and organic ingredients. Kinder on you and kinder on the planet.
- Our products stimulate natural hair growth and maintain healthy levels of natural oils to help condition and protect your hair.
- The fully recyclable aluminium bottles is one of the most environmentally friendly metals because of its sustainability.
- The label is made of Rock paper, 100% Tree Free, No Air or Water Pollution, No Acids, Alkali or Bleaches in the production process and the ink is fully compostable with the glue for the label made from a clear acrylic based adhesive.
- We're a small, family-run business based in the UK, and we're dedicated to being ethical – no animal testing here!
- We really do care about what products you put on your body and what we take from the planet.